Terms and Conditions
The term ‘London Lung Cancer Alliance’ or ‘LLCA’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Institute of Cancer Research 237 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6JB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The pages on the website (‘the website’) are published by LLCA.
We will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them.
When you visit our website, our web server collects some basic information such as your internet service provider’s domain name, which pages you accessed on our site, and when.
We use this information only to analyse the use of our website to help guide improvements. We do not collect any personally identifiable information.
To better understand your use of this particular website, we use various cookies, none of which will cause you or your computer any harm and none of this contains your secure information, such as credit card and payment details etc. However, we use the cookies and beacons to help your browsing experience and collect information such as: visits, page views, average time on site, referrals etc so we can improve our site.